I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Do you find yourselves searching the Internet looking for recipes to use up all that leftover turkey? Are you planning your holiday cookie bake? Ah, the joys of the Holiday season!
Welcome to the party! I’m looking forward to seeing what you have been working on and sharing this week!
I hope you will pop over and say hello to all of our featured bloggers this week and let them know you are visiting from Snickerdoodle Sunday!
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
Snickerdoodle Sunday because I’d love to return the follow!
Please visit again next week and share your creations with us!Join the Snickerdoodle Sunday Pinterest Board!
~This Weeks FEATURES~
Easy Washi Tape Christmas Trees shared by Summer Scraps
Cherry Nut Pound Cake shared by Little Miss Celebration
Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars shared by My Sweet Mission
If you were featured – feel free to grab a button!
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses– Sadie Seasongoods, Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired and My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.
Snickerdoole Sunday will be taking a break for the Holidays! There will be no link up Saturday, December 26th or January 2nd, 2016. We will be back once more to see your amazing projects beginning January 9th, 2016! We sincerely wish you and your families a Joyous Holiday Season!