It has been a busy week for us here. Ha! Seems like it is always a busy week around here lately! Winter has finally found us, bringing cold temperatures and our first snow of the year. Hope you are all toasty warm! I tend to spend a lot of time in front of the fireplace on these cold winter nights.
Welcome to the party! I’m looking forward to seeing what you have been working on and sharing this week!
I hope you will pop over and say hello to all of our featured bloggers this week and let them know you are visiting from Snickerdoodle Sunday!
Please follow your hosts on one or more Social Media Platforms.
Snickerdoodle Sunday because I’d love to return the follow!
Follow your four hosts on Pinterest and send an email request to join the board to email@example.com with your Pinterest Profile Link. It’s a great way to give you even more exposure.
Thanks to all of you for sharing and for making Snickerdoodle Sunday a great party for everyone!
- Please visit, comment on and pin a few of the blogs that are sharing here today.
- Remember to Follow Your hostesses–Across the Boulevard, Creative Crochet Workshop, Sew Travel Inspired and My Husband Has Too Many Hobbies
- Take a second to comment below – We’d love to hear from you!
- Link to your post and not to your blog home page
- Please Link back on your post or party page
- No adult content blogs, Family Friendly posts – old or new, but please don’t link posts that you’ve previously linked to Snickerdoodle Sunday.
- No links directly to your shops or websites selling things/services please! Reviews w/affiliate links are ok!
- Yes you can link giveaways & link parties
- Share the hop via your social media please!
- Adding your link to this blog hop gives the hostesses permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Snickerdoodle Sunday. All features will be pinned to Snickerdoodle Sunday Features Pinterest board and will be linked back to the original source.